If you need to find a lawyer in Los Angeles and the surrounding area, you are in the right place. Below is a comprehensive list of lawyers and law firms practicing in Los Angeles, California. You can filter this list and then compare the selected lawyers with each other. As for fees charged by California attorneys, it depends very much on the type of lawyer, his experience, education and achievements. If you've been in a Los Angeles auto accident you may benefit from hiring a personal injury lawyer.
For other cases related to injuries both at home and in the workplace, there are LA personal injury lawyers. If you have problems with taxes or other administrative fees, finding a suitable Los Angeles tax attorney may be a sensible choice. We will be happy to help you find any lawyer. In our database you will find family lawyers (divorce, child custody), business lawyers, Los Angeles law firms dealing with contracts, arbitration and small business law. For a complete list of legal disciplines, you can visit our home page.
Below is a very extensive list of lawyers and legal authorities practicing in California. With the help of filters, you can search for a specific lawyer, compare its qualities with competing law firms, read client reviews or arrange an initial consultation. As for the governmental and non-governmental authorities that oversee compliance with ethical and legal rules, the most important is undoubtedly The State Bar of California. The California Rules of Professional Conduct are intended to regulate professional conduct of attorneys licensed by the State Bar of California through discipline.
Interesting facts related to California law
- Minimum Wages Law in California
- Starting in 2019, the minimum wage in California is $11 for employers with 25 or fewer employees and $12 for employers with 26 or more employees. Although there are some exceptions, almost all employees in California must be paid the minimum wage as required by state law.
- Environmental Laws in California
- An interesting fact is that the Californian Government has passed a long-term law of using 100% clean energy by 2045. The environmental laws of California focus on protecting air, water, earth and human beings.
- Gun laws in California (wiki)
- Adults of age 21 or older are restricted from the purchase of handguns. In order to get the weapon permit, the applicant needs to undergo a minimum of 8 hours of training and needs to pass a live shooting test. What does it mean? In short, the rules to carry a weapon are now more strict than usual.