What Cookies Do We Use?
Below is a list of category of cookies we use and why we use them. First party cookies are our own cookies set by our website, controlled by us and used to provide information about the usage of the Service.
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember your previous visit and enable us to improve the way the Service works. Functional Cookies (such as for page caching) are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when your computer or device comes back to that Service.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service. We use these cookies to help improve how the website works. For example, Google Analytics Cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Service and help us record any difficulties our visitors have with the Service. We can’t identify you personally through the use of these cookies, because but the IP addresses are anonymized to protect visitors' privacy. Learn more about how Google manages data in its ads products.
Google Analytics and AdSense
- How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
- Ad personalization
- How you can control the information collected by Google on these sites and apps
- Link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
What Categories of Information We May Process
We may process your contact details, records of your consents, information about your interactions with our content or advertising and any views or opinions you provide to us. We may also process information about you from your use of our Services (e.g., the type of device you are using, the type of browser, etc.), including your interactions with content and advertising on the Services. We may process personal details, such as your name; username or log in details; password; and photograph (if you or another user posts a photo on the Service). We may process log files, which may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and/or any clicks on customized links.
We may collect email and other contact information (such as your name) from clients and website visitors. We require this in order to provide assistance to your company and to contact you to discuss your requirements. We may also use contact information to send you email notifications of your choice. We may also collect or obtain your Personal Information that you clearly choose to make public - such as those in comments.
Sensitive Personal Information
We do not seek to collect or otherwise process your sensitive personal information. Where we need to process your sensitive personal information for a legitimate purpose, we do so in accordance with applicable law. The Services are not intended for use by children. We do not collect or otherwise Process Personal Information about race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, any actual or alleged criminal offences or penalties, or any other information that may be deemed to be sensitive under GDPR (collectively, “Sensitive Personal Information”) in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to Process Sensitive Personal Information under GDPR, we would rely on one of the following legal bases:
- Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where the Processing is required or permitted by applicable law;
- Detection and prevention of crime: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where the Processing is necessary for the detection or prevention of crime (including the prevention of fraud);
- Establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where the Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights; or
- Consent: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where we have, in accordance with applicable law, obtained your prior, express consent prior to Processing your Sensitive Personal Information.
2. Managing online advertising preferences
We respect all browser instructions for setting or rejecting cookies on generally available browsers. This is one way to manage your preferences regarding the collection of information by us. Additionally, and because data acquired across the internet is often associated with information about you acquired in other places online, you can manage online advertising preferences via below links.
- Google Ad Preferences Manager
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to disable cookies or other tracking technologies on our services, your experience may be diminished and some of our services’ features and functionality may not work as intended.
Links to Third Party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to This Privacy Statement