If you are facing a denied insurance claim during this pandemic? Homeowners Claim Denied is your place to visit. Our team of Real Estate Lawyers helps property owners to file a claim against the denial of insurance claim and make sure to provide you the same without much fuss. Just visit our website for more details.
Articles related to Real Estate Law in Covid-19 times...
- You can still view houses on the market right from your own home, whenever it is convenient for you. Many real estate agents post virtual tours of properties for sale on their websites and YouTube.
- Buy a house during COVID-19? The housing market is a tale of two Americas and first-time buyers are struggling...
- Trying to buy a house during COVID-19? Here's why it's so hard - usatoday.com
- Pros and Cons of Buying a House During COVID-19 - Travelers
- One big new development that could increase sales is that real estate professionals in most states are now allowed to show homes in person. However, COVID-19 raises many new issues during the home-sale process.
- COVID-19 Changes How You Sell Your Home - forbes.com
- Another change due to COVID-19 is the process of recording documents like deeds and mortgages. Real estate transactions must be recorded in the county where the property is located.
- First-time Homebuying and COVID-19: A Real Estate Attorney’s Perspective