Personal injury lawyers are civil litigators who represent (provides legal services) clients alleging psychological or physical injury as result of negligence or careless acts by another person, government agency, company or any entity. Below is a list of personal injury lawyers who practice in different regions of the United States. Use our extensive database, compare well-rated law firms in your area and hire the best representative. Injury attorneys most often pursue compensation for accident victims (car accidents, pedestrian injuries, injuries to cyclists and motorcycle drivers). If you want to take legal action to claim settlement compensation for a personal injury case, you can try to compare the best lawyers from our database and hire the most experienced.
Accident cases handled by personal injury lawyers
- Car Accidents - who is responsible for the personal and property damage resulting from a traffic collision?
- Truck Accidents - federal laws and regulations govern the trucking industry
- Motorcycle Accidents - helmet laws, fault issues, and product defects (recalls)
- Pedestrian Accidents - if you have been injured as a pedestrian, you will have to hire an experienced pedestrian accident attorney to ensure you are treated fairly
- Boat Accidents - this law regulates recreational sports to ensure the safety and security of recreational boat users
- Bus Accidents - these laws regulate bus accidents in the United States include bus company liability, motor carrier safety and commercial driver's licenses (CDL).
- Train Accidents - train accidents certainly aren't as common as other transportation accidents, and therefore these disputes are much more complicated and require a specialist in this right
- Medical Malpractice - Medical malpractice is defined as any act or omission by a physician during treatment of a patient that deviates from accepted norms of practice in the medical community and causes an injury to the patient - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Product Liability - due to the fact that defective or dangerous products are the cause of many thousands of injuries every year in the United States, the legal rules that establish product liability law are very important to enforce your civil and personal rights.
- Premises Liability - Premises liability law refers to the legal principles that hold landowners or tenants and decides who is in law and who is responsible
- Workplace Accidents - you should definitely get a workplace accident attorney if you get hurt at work regardless of the circumstances of your workers' compensation claim
- Slip and Fall - trip and fall, is a premises liability claim (a case) based on a person slipping or tripping on the premises of another and, suffering injury - wiki explained
- Wrongful Death - a wrongful death claim occurs when a person dies due to the legal fault (negligence or misconduct) of another person. In these cases, it is possible to seek compensation for the survivors' loss, such as lost wages or funeral expenses
- Animal and Dog Bites - animal and dog attack attorneys try to prove who is liable for dog bites or attacks by animals in your neighborhood, behind fences, in shopping malls or in a city park