|Type of Case
||How much do lawyers charge?
||Average rates in 2022
For those, who have been accused of committing a crime.
|Hourly fees are the most common||$150 - $1100|
|DUI & DWI Law
DWI usually signals higher levels of intoxication than DUI..
|Flat Fee (no trial) $900 to $5,000.||$100 to $700|
|Drug Crimes & Drug Device Law
For those facing drug charges in Brick, NJ & Medical device litigation in 2021.
|$3,000 + $1,000 per day of trial||usually 40% of the settlement plus costs|
|* The above hourly rates and contingency fees are estimates only and are subject to change. Please contact Terrance L. Turnbach for rates valid on 12/03/2022.|
Social Networks, professional profiles and internet channels
Social networking has significantly changed the world and the way we communicate. This applies both to individual lawyers (such as the Terrance L. Turnbach attorney, which focuses on the Criminal Law
), but in fact to the entire legal industry. To find out more about Terrance L. Turnbach, browse the links below leading to social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social platforms. LinkedIn profiles are a great source of basic information and a detailed resume of each lawyer. As law firms become more and more virtual, so does the process of finding a lawyer. Asking other people, or even previous clients of Terrance L. Turnbach
, can give you an important signal about the reputation of any lawyer. Although online search and social media are a great source of information about lawyers in the vicinity of Brick
, NJ, don't forget about other sources.
Claim this Profile
Is this your attorney profile? Claiming your profile is free, quick and easy. If you update your profile with the most up-to-date information about you and your law firm, you will reach more potential clients seeking legal services in your area.
by inserting Facebook link of this law office or by setting up a LinkedIn or Youtube profile.
Criminal Law - explanation
What does a Criminal Law lawyer do?
A criminal law lawyers in your area represents clients who have been accused of committing a crime. They work to investigate the case, gather evidence, and build a defense to present in court. If the defendant is found guilty, the lawyer may also represent them in appeals. When it comes to criminal law, there are two main types of lawyers:
- Public defenders are lawyers who work for the government. They are assigned to cases by the court system and are typically paid a lower salary than private attorneys.
- Private attorneys are hired by defendants or their families to represent them in court. These lawyers typically charge higher fees than public defenders.
Criminal law lawyers spend a lot of time in court, but they also spend time researching cases and talking to clients. They need to be able to think on their feet and make persuasive arguments.
10 issues (with explanation) that criminal defense lawyers handle
- Drug Possession
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Sex Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Gun Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Juvenile Offenses
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a serious offense that can lead to jail time, loss of driving privileges, and high fines. A skilled DUI lawyer will know how to challenge the evidence against you and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed altogether.
- If you've been charged with possession of drugs, it's important to have an experienced drug defense lawyer on your side. They will know how to challenge the evidence against you and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
- Assault and battery are serious crimes that can lead to jail time and a criminal record. A skilled assault and battery lawyer will know how to defend your rights and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
- Domestic violence can have lasting consequences, including jail time and a loss of custody rights. A skilled domestic violence lawyer will know how to defend your rights and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
- Sex crimes are serious offenses can lead to jail time, registration as a sex offender, and a lifetime of stigma. A skilled sex crimes lawyer will know how to defend your rights and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
- Theft is a serious offense that can lead to jail time and a criminal record. A skilled theft lawyer will know how to defend your rights and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
- White collar crimes are serious offenses that can lead to jail time, fines, and a loss of business reputation. A skilled white collar crime lawyer will know how to defend your rights and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
- Gun crimes can lead to jail time and a criminal record. A skilled gun crime lawyer will know how to defend your rights and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
- Probation violations are serious offenses that can lead to jail time and a loss of probation privileges. A skilled probation violation lawyer will know how to defend your rights and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
- Juvenile offenses can lead to juvenile detention and a criminal record. A skilled juvenile lawyer will know how to defend your rights and may be able to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
When you're facing criminal charges, it's important to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. They will know how to navigate the criminal justice system and may be able to get the charges against you reduced or dismissed altogether. Contact a criminal defense lawyer in your area today to discuss your case.
When to hire a criminal law attorney?
If you have been charged with a crime, it is important to speak to an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. They will know how to navigate the criminal justice system and may be able to get the charges against you reduced or dismissed altogether. Contact a criminal defense lawyer in your area today to discuss your case.
What does a typical day look like for a criminal law attorney?
A typical day for a criminal law attorney may include meeting with clients, researching cases, and appearing in court. They may also spend time preparing for trials, negotiating plea deals, and talking to witnesses.
How much do criminal law attorneys charge?
Criminal law attorneys typically charge by the hour, with rates ranging from $100-$500 per hour. Some attorneys may also charge a flat fee for certain services, such as representing a client at trial. The most expensive criminal lawyers are typically those who work in private practice.
What is the difference between a criminal defense lawyer and a prosecutor?
A criminal defense lawyer represents the accused, while a prosecutor represents the state. Prosecutors are responsible for bringing charges against the accused, while defense lawyers are responsible for defending their clients.
What are the steps to becoming a criminal law attorney?
The steps to becoming a criminal law attorney include completing an undergraduate degree, attending law school, and passing the bar exam. After that, they must be licensed to practice law in their state. Many attorneys also choose to specialize in criminal law by completing a LLM or other post-graduate degree.
Opening Hours of this office
As you can see, Terrance L. Turnbach has no specified business hours. There may be several reasons for this. The majority of lawyers in Brick
, New Jersey
work full time, and the most reliable take phone calls even after business hours. If you are interested in the current "opening hours" of the office, call this lawyer or his assistant and take the first step. After this call, you can arrange a personal meeting with this lawyer
at 1593 Route 88 West, Brick
Based on positive external client reviews of Terrance L. Turnbach, we believe that this attorney picks up phone calls even after business hours.
Remember that although many lawyers offer free initial consultations, others may charge hundreds of dollars. Are you looking for a law firm whose lawyers speak a language other than English? According to our information, Terrance L. Turnbach speaks English .
To find out if this law firm near you is currently open for visits, you will need to contact an employee of this law firm or directly Terrance L. Turnbach via email or phone . If you have trouble contacting this firm, you can focus on other law firms in your area who have experience with Criminal Law. Remember, that the coronavirus epidemic also affected the legal industry and the attorney-client relationship. Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, lawyers and entire law firms are starting to embrace virtual offices.
Aren't they responding to your phone calls?
Try another lawyer in your neighborhood.
Criminal Law lawyers in Brick, NJ
Criminal Law Lawyers across New Jersey
How to contact Terrance L. Turnbach
If you wish to contact Terrance L. Turnbach directly, you can call to arrange a personal meeting at 1593 Route 88 West, or use the contact form to get in touch via email. Before doing so, check out the current office hours (today is Saturday). Finding a truly qualified lawyer can be a challenge. Before you do so, try comparing attorneys around Brick or contact your local (New Jersey) bar association for the most up-to-date information regarding your law firm. Choosing a lawyer among thousands of competitors in your area is challenging. Collect client reviews, information from trusted lawyers, but also the experiences of your family and friends.
- Terrance L. Turnbach, Criminal Law attorney
- 1593 Route 88 West, 8723
- Brick, New Jersey, United States