|Type of Case
||How much do lawyers charge?
||Average rates in 2021
Civil lawsuits as a result of wrongful conduct.
|35% contingency fee||$70 - $350 hourly|
Medical malpractice: legal, medical, orthopedic, psychiatric, psychology, veterinary
|Malpractice restrictions||30% - 40% contingency fee|
|* The above hourly rates and contingency fees are estimates only and are subject to change. Please contact Matthew E. Haynes for rates valid on 07/24/2021.|
Social Networks, professional profiles and internet channels
Social networking has significantly changed the world and the way we communicate. This applies both to individual lawyers (such as the Matthew E. Haynes attorney, which focuses on the Personal Injury
), but in fact to the entire legal industry. To find out more about Matthew E. Haynes, browse the links below leading to social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social platforms. LinkedIn profiles are a great source of basic information and a detailed resume of each lawyer. As law firms become more and more virtual, so does the process of finding a lawyer. Asking other people, or even previous clients of Matthew E. Haynes
, can give you an important signal about the reputation of any lawyer. Although online search and social media are a great source of information about lawyers in the vicinity of West Palm Beach
, FL, don't forget about other sources.
As you can see, Matthew E. Haynes has updated his Facebook
profile, so you can explore it, start communicating with previous clients and make the necessary contacts.
Personal Injury - explanation
Personal injury lawyers are civil litigators who represent (provides legal services) clients alleging psychological or physical injury as result of negligence or careless acts by another person, government agency, company or any entity. Below is a list of personal injury lawyers who practice in different regions of the United States. Use our extensive database, compare well-rated law firms in your area and hire the best representative. Injury attorneys most often pursue compensation for accident victims (car accidents, pedestrian injuries, injuries to cyclists and motorcycle drivers). If you want to take legal action to claim settlement compensation for a personal injury case, you can try to compare the best lawyers from our database and hire the most experienced.
Accident cases handled by personal injury lawyers
- Car Accidents - who is responsible for the personal and property damage resulting from a traffic collision?
- Truck Accidents - federal laws and regulations govern the trucking industry
- Motorcycle Accidents - helmet laws, fault issues, and product defects (recalls)
- Pedestrian Accidents - if you have been injured as a pedestrian, you will have to hire an experienced pedestrian accident attorney to ensure you are treated fairly
- Boat Accidents - this law regulates recreational sports to ensure the safety and security of recreational boat users
- Bus Accidents - these laws regulate bus accidents in the United States include bus company liability, motor carrier safety and commercial driver's licenses (CDL).
- Train Accidents - train accidents certainly aren't as common as other transportation accidents, and therefore these disputes are much more complicated and require a specialist in this right
- Medical Malpractice - Medical malpractice is defined as any act or omission by a physician during treatment of a patient that deviates from accepted norms of practice in the medical community and causes an injury to the patient - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Product Liability - due to the fact that defective or dangerous products are the cause of many thousands of injuries every year in the United States, the legal rules that establish product liability law are very important to enforce your civil and personal rights.
- Premises Liability - Premises liability law refers to the legal principles that hold landowners or tenants and decides who is in law and who is responsible
- Workplace Accidents - you should definitely get a workplace accident attorney if you get hurt at work regardless of the circumstances of your workers' compensation claim
- Slip and Fall - trip and fall, is a premises liability claim (a case) based on a person slipping or tripping on the premises of another and, suffering injury - wiki explained
- Wrongful Death - a wrongful death claim occurs when a person dies due to the legal fault (negligence or misconduct) of another person. In these cases, it is possible to seek compensation for the survivors' loss, such as lost wages or funeral expenses
- Animal and Dog Bites - animal and dog attack attorneys try to prove who is liable for dog bites or attacks by animals in your neighborhood, behind fences, in shopping malls or in a city park
Opening Hours of this office
As you can see, Matthew E. Haynes has no specified business hours. There may be several reasons for this. The majority of lawyers in West Palm Beach
work full time, and the most reliable take phone calls even after business hours. If you are interested in the current "opening hours" of the office, call this lawyer or his assistant 561-246-6732
and take the first step. After this call, you can arrange a personal meeting with this lawyer
at 515 N. Flagler Drive, 10th Floor, West Palm Beach
Based on positive external client reviews of Matthew E. Haynes, we believe that this attorney picks up phone calls even after business hours.
Remember that although many lawyers offer free initial consultations, others may charge hundreds of dollars. Are you looking for a law firm whose lawyers speak a language other than English? According to our information, Matthew E. Haynes speaks English .
To find out if this law firm near you is currently open for visits, you will need to contact an employee of this law firm or directly Matthew E. Haynes via email or phone 561-246-6732
. If you have trouble contacting this firm, you can focus on other law firms in your area who have experience with Personal Injury. Remember, that the coronavirus epidemic also affected the legal industry and the attorney-client relationship. Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, lawyers and entire law firms are starting to embrace virtual offices.
Aren't they responding to your phone calls?
Try another lawyer in your neighborhood.
Personal Injury lawyers in West Palm Beach, FL
Personal Injury Lawyers across Florida
How to contact Matthew E. Haynes
If you wish to contact Matthew E. Haynes directly, you can call 561-246-6732
to arrange a personal meeting at 515 N. Flagler Drive, 10th Floor, or use the contact form to get in touch via email. Before doing so, check out the current office hours (today is Saturday). Finding a truly qualified lawyer can be a challenge. Before you do so, try comparing attorneys around West Palm Beach or contact your local (Florida) bar association for the most up-to-date information regarding your law firm. Choosing a lawyer among thousands of competitors in your area is challenging. Collect client reviews, information from trusted lawyers, but also the experiences of your family and friends.