David S. Leigh is a personal injury attorney and car accident lawyer in New York City. He has been working to protect the rights of New Yorkers for over two decades, as well as helping those who have suffered injuries or accidents. David S. Leigh's law firm focuses on representing victims of personal injury, wrongful death, police brutality and misconduct, prison abuse and other criminal offenses. If you are looking for an experienced lawyer that will fight for your interests - we are here to help. Our consultations are always free, and we never get paid until you do. Call now for a free consultation (212) 843 0907.
Social Networks, professional profiles and internet channels
Social networking has significantly changed the world and the way we communicate. This applies both to individual lawyers (such as the David S. Leigh, Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyer attorney, which focuses on the Personal Injury
), but in fact to the entire legal industry. To find out more about David S. Leigh, Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyer, browse the links below leading to social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social platforms. LinkedIn profiles are a great source of basic information and a detailed resume of each lawyer. As law firms become more and more virtual, so does the process of finding a lawyer. Asking other people, or even previous clients of David S. Leigh, Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyer
, can give you an important signal about the reputation of any lawyer. Although online search and social media are a great source of information about lawyers in the vicinity of New York
, NY, don't forget about other sources.
Claim this Profile
Is this your attorney profile? Claiming your profile is free, quick and easy. If you update your profile with the most up-to-date information about you and your law firm, you will reach more potential clients seeking legal services in your area.
by inserting Facebook link of this law office or by setting up a LinkedIn or Youtube profile.
Personal Injury - explanation
Personal Injury Law - brief explanation
Personal injury law is the legal area that covers cases where someone has been injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another. If you have been injured in an accident, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
There are many different types of personal injury claims
...but the most common ones involve car accidents, slip and fall accidents, and medical malpractice. In order to have a successful personal injury claim, you will need to be able to prove that the other party was at fault for your injuries. This can be difficult to do on your own, which is why it is important to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. If you have been injured in a traffic accident, you should contact a skilled personal injury lawyer today to discuss your case and learn more about your legal options.
TOP 10 issues handled by personal injury lawyers
- Car accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful death
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Sexual assault and harassment
- Bicycle accidents
- Birth injuries
How much does it cost to hire an injury attorney?
There is no set answer to this question as it will vary depending on the individual case. Generally speaking, however, you can expect to pay a contingency fee. This means that your attorney will take a percentage of any settlement or verdict that you are awarded. The typical contingency fee is 33%, but it can range from 25% to 40%. You should discuss the fee arrangement with your attorney before hiring them.
If you have been injured in a car accident, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver. In order to have a successful claim, you will need to be able to prove that the other driver was negligent in some way. This can be tricky to do on your own, which is why it is important to consult with an experienced car accident attorney.
Slip and Fall Accidents
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against the property owner. In order to have a successful claim, you will need to be able to prove that the property owner was negligent in some way. This can be difficult to do on your own, which is why it is important to consult with an experienced slip and fall accident attorney.
If you have been injured by a healthcare professional, you may be able to file a medical malpractice lawsuit. In order to have a successful claim, you will need to be able to prove that the healthcare professional was negligent in some way. This can be difficult to do on your own, which is why it is important to consult with an experienced medical malpractice attorney.
If you have been injured by a defective product, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the manufacturer. In order to have a successful claim, you will need to be able to prove that the product was defective in some way. This can be difficult to do on your own, which is why it is important to consult with an experienced defective product attorney.
If you have been injured at work, you may be able to file a workers' compensation claim. In order to have a successful claim, you will need to be able to prove that your injury was caused by your job. This can be difficult to do on your own, which is why it is important to consult with an experienced workers' compensation attorney.
If you have lost a loved one in an accident, you may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit. In order to have a successful claim, you will need to be able to prove that the death was caused by the negligence of another party. This can be difficult to do on your own, which is why it is important to consult with an experienced wrongful death attorney.
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
If you have a loved one in a nursing home, you may be concerned about abuse or neglect. If you believe that your loved one has been a victim of abuse or neglect, you should contact an experienced nursing home abuse and neglect attorney.
Sexual Assault and Harassment
If you have been the victim of sexual assault or harassment, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the perpetrator. In order to have a successful claim, you will need to be able to prove that the sexual assault or harassment occurred. This can be difficult to do on your own, which is why it is important to consult with an experienced sexual assault and harassment attorney.
Personal injury lawyers are civil litigators who represent (provides legal services) clients alleging psychological or physical injury as result of negligence or careless acts by another person, government agency, company or any entity. Below is a list of personal injury lawyers who practice in different regions of the United States. Use our extensive database, compare well-rated law firms in your area and hire the best representative. Injury attorneys most often pursue compensation for accident victims (car accidents, pedestrian injuries, injuries to cyclists and motorcycle drivers). If you want to take legal action to claim settlement compensation for a personal injury case, you can try to compare the best lawyers from our database and hire the most experienced.
Accident cases handled by personal injury lawyers
- Car Accidents - who is responsible for the personal and property damage resulting from a traffic collision?
- Truck Accidents - federal laws and regulations govern the trucking industry
- Motorcycle Accidents - helmet laws, fault issues, and product defects (recalls)
- Pedestrian Accidents - if you have been injured as a pedestrian, you will have to hire an experienced pedestrian accident attorney to ensure you are treated fairly
- Boat Accidents - this law regulates recreational sports to ensure the safety and security of recreational boat users
- Bus Accidents - these laws regulate bus accidents in the United States include bus company liability, motor carrier safety and commercial driver's licenses (CDL).
- Train Accidents - train accidents certainly aren't as common as other transportation accidents, and therefore these disputes are much more complicated and require a specialist in this right
- Medical Malpractice - Medical malpractice is defined as any act or omission by a physician during treatment of a patient that deviates from accepted norms of practice in the medical community and causes an injury to the patient - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Product Liability - due to the fact that defective or dangerous products are the cause of many thousands of injuries every year in the United States, the legal rules that establish product liability law are very important to enforce your civil and personal rights.
- Premises Liability - Premises liability law refers to the legal principles that hold landowners or tenants and decides who is in law and who is responsible
- Workplace Accidents - you should definitely get a workplace accident attorney if you get hurt at work regardless of the circumstances of your workers' compensation claim
- Slip and Fall - trip and fall, is a premises liability claim (a case) based on a person slipping or tripping on the premises of another and, suffering injury - wiki explained
- Wrongful Death - a wrongful death claim occurs when a person dies due to the legal fault (negligence or misconduct) of another person. In these cases, it is possible to seek compensation for the survivors' loss, such as lost wages or funeral expenses
- Animal and Dog Bites - animal and dog attack attorneys try to prove who is liable for dog bites or attacks by animals in your neighborhood, behind fences, in shopping malls or in a city park
Opening Hours of this office
Below are the opening hours of the David S. Leigh, Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyer law firm and its staff. If you have an urgent problem, do not rely on these business hours and call this lawyer immediately. Most lawyers in New York take phone calls even after business hours. If you are unsure, call 2128430907
and ask for a free initial consultation. You may be looking for a law firm whose lawyers speak a language other than English. According to our information, David S. Leigh, Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyer speaks English .
To find out if this law firm near you is currently open for visits, you will need to contact an employee of this law firm or directly David S. Leigh, Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyer via email or phone 2128430907
. If you have trouble contacting this firm, you can focus on other law firms in your area who have experience with Personal Injury. Remember, that the coronavirus epidemic also affected the legal industry and the attorney-client relationship. Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, lawyers and entire law firms are starting to embrace virtual offices.
Aren't they responding to your phone calls?
Try another lawyer in your neighborhood.
Personal Injury lawyers in New York, NY
Personal Injury Lawyers across New York